This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures
The Information we collect about you may be broadly described in following categories:
1. Personal Information: Your name, address, phone number, email address, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, details relating to your download of Publications via the service (including details relating to the time of the download, any interruptions, and the success or failure of the downloads), the URL from which you accessed the Website, demographic Information, and other such 'Personal Information'.
2. General Information: We may also receive more General Information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general Information does not identify you personally, and can include Information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history, and other such 'General Information'.
Personal Information and General Information shall collectively and individually be referred to as “Information”.
All the above Information is collected for:
1. To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to the queries sent
2. dealing with enquiries, requests or feedbacks; and all other general administrative and business purposes; carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
Any Information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and although Lifestyle does so, it will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties.
All Information shall be stored by us or one or more of our vendors, who will be bound by a non-disclosure agreement with us. We reserve the rights to hold your Information indefinitely.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
1. As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, etc.;
2. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and interests, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request and the like;
Apart from the forgoing’s, we may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, the Participating Website, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys and the like. We will only share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
We may also share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, Lifestyle is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Lifestyle is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
You may receive campaign details, company news, updates, related Information, etc by email among other means..
The Website or any activities made on the Website and or Participating Website may contain features which link to other websites that may collect Information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites and Participating Website. In addition, such other websites may contain certain product and service offerings which are carried out independently by such third party websites and Participating Website. We are neither responsible for the working of such third party websites and Participating Website nor do we warrant or nor do we make any assurances of the existence, adequacy or functioning of security practices of any such third party websites and Participating Website.
The email address you provide will only be used to send you information and updates. It may also be used to respond to your enquiries and requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you'll receive emails that may include company news, updates, service information, etc. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by following the instructions included at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us via Website or Participating Website.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the Information. Specific employees only are authorized to access the Information on a need to know basis for business purposes only.
Lifestyle also collects your General Information to allow us, amongst other things, to better understand our users and improve the layout and functionality of the Website. Lifestyle may use and disclose anonymous Information, including aggregate anonymous Information derived to inform publishers, partners, trusted affiliates and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of Lifestyle' customer base, and to serve any other business purposes.
You sharing of email contact with us allows us to share information relating to the our CSR initiative via email with you. If you later decide not to receive any offers and or promotions from us, you may unsubscribe by communicating to us. Please note that opting not to receive email does not exempt you from receiving administrative emails.
"Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Lifestyle and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Lifestyle), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which we hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ms. Shivla Saksena
77° Town Centre, Building No. 3, West Wing,
Off HAL Airport Road, Yamlur P.O.,
Bangalore - 560 037, Karnataka, India
Time: Mon – Fri (9:00 - 17:00)
If you have any other questions or clarifications regarding privacy, or have questions about practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com